Greenshaw Learning Trust joins the Valued Worker Scheme
The trust is proud to be a member of the VWS.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has become a proud member of the Valued Worker Scheme (VWS).
The VWS recognises employers who commit to treating all employees fairly, equitably and with dignity. The scheme is an initiative jointly promoted by the NASUWT, GMB, UNISON and Unite to recognise and support good employment relations in schools and colleges.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has adopted the following six VWS principles. The Greenshaw Learning Trust commits to treat all employees fairly, equitably and consistently by:
- Enabling all employees to have a safe, secure and enjoyable working environment;
- Ensuring the wellbeing and dignity at work of all employees;
- Providing CPD for all employees;
- Providing good pay and conditions, which include a commitment to the living wage;
- Having formal agreed mechanisms for consultation and negotiation, working in partnership with employees and trade unions;
- Ensuring policy development and working practices are informed by the use of information and evidence.