Sandy Lane Primary School and the Greenshaw Learning Trust would like to hear your views and answer your questions about the proposal that the school becomes an academy and joins the Greenshaw Learning Trust.
Consultation meetings are being held on Wednesday 11 May 2022:
- For school staff (3.45pm to 4.45pm) at the school.
- For parents and carers, 2.00 to 3.00pm at the school and 6.00pm to 7.00pm via Zoom.
Details of the Zoom meeting will be emailed to parents/carers; if you have not received the details please contact email@example.com.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the consultation meetings. However, we also welcome questions and feedback in advance by:
- Completing the online response form: https://forms.gle/S3tbkRDaM1WEKPZf8
- Writing to: Consultation, Sandy Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2JG.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us have your views by 5.00pm, 20 May 2022.
The proposal will require the approval of the Regional Schools Commissioner, acting on behalf of the Secretary of State for Education. Representations may be made by writing to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your relationship to the school
- Your views on the proposal to transfer (insert name of school)
- If you have any alternative proposals
- Any other comments on the school’s future.