Admissions consultations 2025/26
Consultation on proposed admission arrangements for entry in September 2025/26
In accordance with the School Admissions Code 2021, the Greenshaw Learning Trust is currently consulting on the admission arrangements for the following primary schools located in Gloucestershire for entry in September 2025/26.
- Grange Primary Academy
- Hunts Grove Primary Academy
- Moat Primary Academy
- Robinswood Primary Academy
- Waterwells Primary Academy
- Widden Primary School
The main changes are:
- Reduction in PAN for Grange Primary Academy from 45 to 30.
- Inclusion of a supplementary form for exceptional medical and social applications.
- Inclusion of a priority for children of staff.
- Alignment in the order of priorities within the admission arrangements to mirror all other Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
- Amendment of the criteria definitions in line with all Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
Please click here to view the proposed admission arrangements.
The consultation will be held between Wednesday 15th November 2023 and Wednesday 17th January 2024.
Responses must be received by Wednesday 17th January 2024 and should be sent by post or email to:
Head of Admissions
The Greenshaw Learning Trust