Admission to our schools
The admission arrangements are available for download according to the year of entry. Please select the relevant year on the left.
In accordance with the School Admissions Code 2014, the Greenshaw Learning Trust is currently consulting on admission arrangements for entry in September 2021/22 for the following schools:
- The Brakenhale School (Bracknell Forest)
- Blaise High School (Bristol City Council)
- Orchard Park High School (London Borough of Croydon)
- Woodlands Primary School (South Gloucestershire County Council)
- Tyndale Primary School (South Gloucestershire County Council)
- Yate Academy (South Gloucestershire County Council)
The consultation period lasts from Wednesday 6 November until Wednesday 18 December 2019 and all responses must be received by the Wednesday 18 December 2019.
Please click on the link to view the proposed admission arrangements for these schools here.
Responses should be sent to;
- Post: Head of Admissions, The Greenshaw Learning Trust, Grennell Road, Sutton SM1 3DY.
- Email: email@example.com