Staff vacancies will be posted here, or you can visit the website of the individual school you are interested in.
If we do not have any suitable vacancies at present, please email our HR team with the role you are interested in and your personal details, and they will contact you.
Blaise High School – Exams Officer – closing date is 9 December 2019. Cover Manager – closing date is 13 December 2019. For details, please click here.
Brakenhale School – Maths teacher, Geography teacher, Head of Geography, Assistant Chef, Deputy Headteacher – for closing dates and details, please click here.
Valued Worker Scheme
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has become a proud member of the Valued Worker Scheme (VWS).
The VWS recognises employers who commit to treating all employees fairly, equitably and with dignity. The scheme is an initiative jointly promoted by the NASUWT, GMB, UNISON and Unite to recognise and support good employment relations in schools and colleges.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has adopted the following six VWS principles:
- Enabling all employees to have a safe, secure and enjoyable working environment;
- Ensuring the wellbeing and dignity at work of all employees;
- Providing CPD for all employees;
- Providing good pay and conditions, which include a commitment to the living wage;
- Having formal agreed mechanisms for consultation and negotiation, working in partnership with employees and trade unions;
- Ensuring policy development and working practices are informed by the use of information and evidence.
You can download information about our staff benefits below.